Bad news from Kadiu family

New Atlantis Radio / Home Forums Your reports Bad news from Kadiu family

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  SofieLZ 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Key

Guys I have to give you two very bad news, unfortunately tonight Athena, the Kar’s girlfriend died. Whole family is destroyed especially my broda. Junior and I are trying to console our brother but the situation is very bad.

The second thing I want to tell you is that our brother Junior drank a large amount of infected water and he does not feel good, he has severe diarrhea, when he goes to the bathroom scream for pain cause he does blood and liquid shit and sometimes coughing blood. We’re trying to get him to drink clean water but doesn’t work, we do not know what we can do. We are broken, seriously.

If someone has some news please contact us

Thank you guys

FREE WATER

Sam

I mourn for your and especially your brothers loss! I don’t want to imagine being in the same situation but I have and I wouldn’t like anybody to experience it. I hope you will manage and that your Junior is going to get better even if I doubt it if he really did drink contaminated water. My heart goes out to you.

What kind of news are you looking for?

Ellie Burton

Oh man, my deepest condolences to you, Junior and Kar. I hope your brother “only” has food poisoning and that it’s not any illness connected to the contaminated water.

Stay strong guys, our thoughts are with you!

SofieLZ

This was bad news indeed. I’m a bit concerned for my brother’s girlfriend, she seems to be sick as well.
    I hope Junior will survive this shit!

Zeno

I am so sorry, that is terrible news indeed. I have thought much about you the past few days.
    I hope your brother gets well. Give Kar my best. Help each other trough this best you can. Your Atlanteans are with you in spirit if they can’t be otherwise.

FREE WATER

Key

Guys, my broda Junior is getting worse. Kar and I are shocked. In a day he lost a lot of weight and a lot of blood. it is emaciated.
    I can not see my brother in these conditions.

Thamk you guys for your support

Sigrid

Key. I am so sorry for your loss. Whatever you do do not trust doctors! Expect for me, since I’m a doctor. I would want to come over and help, but I don’t know where I am currently.

I have to do this quick, before they come and take my phone away.

Most importantly he needs to stay hydrated. Wet his lips, if he can keep it down just a spoonful of water or some very light soda. No fruit juice. Wetting his lips twice an hour is enough.

If you have access try to get an IV with fluids. An ORS solution would be best. If you have no access to that: add 8 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of salt and a tiny squeesh of lemon juice. (Lemon juice will give him some potassium as well).

We have to hope his immune system is strong enough to deal with the contamination. History teaches us not everyone dies in a plague.

I will try and find out what they known. They have been experimenting.

Key

Thank you Sigrid, your suggestions are very valuable.

-OZ-

There walks a lady we all know
    Who shines white light and wants to show
    How ev’rything still turns to gold.
    And if you listen very hard
    The tune will come to you at last.
    When all are one and one is all
    To be a rock and not to roll.
    And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.

SofieLZ

@sigrid Isn’t it a bit strange to begin your post with “Whatever you do do not trust doctors! Except for me” You’re here, and that’s a good thing. But what makes others not trustworthy? And what makes you the opposite? Is it the thing about the girl in the shower (that makes sense why you dont trust others, but everyone isn’t like them I suppose and I think you have to tell Kar and Key why they should trust just you, otherwise how can they when your start your post like that?)?

You seems to be paranoid. Who’s after you? What have you done?! And why will they take your phone?

I’m glad you’re here anyway and I’m glad you’re giving good advises in this hard situation! Thanks!

Sigrid

Yeah I know. Sorry It’s hard to keep my head together in this place. What I mean is that you shouldn’t trust other doctors because they’re doing experiments. I’m not doing them, so you can trust me.

And they want you to drink Lifedrop. Even force it onto you. Just saying.

I’m not supposed to have a phone. I hide it in one of the bathroom. They search my room every day. I wish knew where I was, then I could escape and help you guys.

SofieLZ

Experiments? Water experiments? On humans? For finding a cure or what? So if I’ve understood all this right you are located in some experiment-facility? Like in the video game Penumbra, Half Life or Portal?

And you are seeing things that are, in purpose, hidden from the rest of the world!???!!! And Lifedrop is a part of it!!? :O Holy shit!

Ellie Burton

@sigrid, we need some facts here! If the water all over the world is bad AND Lifedrop is feeding us some sort of engineered shit, we’re basically screwed, aren’t we? What are they trying to accomplish? Are they purposefully poisoning people or testing some sort of a cure? It’s an important difference!

Sigrid

All I know is that yesterday they tried to make me swallow some pills. With Lifedrop. I had to fight my way out. They held me down and gave me a shot.

Ellie Burton

What the hell O.O Are you sick? Are you feeling weird after the shot?

SofieLZ

Omg @sigrid! You’re one of the victims! Do they know you’re a doctor? Are you there for being tested on and to help other victims? What are you doing there? Do you remember how you get there? And when??

Zeno

Let’s wait for a bit more information on it.
    I distrust Lifedrop and I hate what I sense they are doing as much as the next person, but if this is true it is huge. And if it is huge we need proof. Let’s let Sigrid explain without confusing her by throwing theories around.

SofieLZ

@zeno Maybe I do confuse her, but if I wasn’t pushing her to explain more, maybe she hadn’t t tell us all this yet. So please don’t tell me what to do or not to do.

Ellie Burton

I’d really like for people to check in with us at least once a day so that we know they’re ok. And if they’re not ok, where they are so that we can help them somehow to inform someone who’s close to get help…

BRODA

how is Junior?

is hours i call you and you don’t answer.

call me on Athina number.

Sigrid

@key. How is it going? Is he doing better? Did you manage to find some fluids or ORS for him?

I’m sorry here bad news about your brother, i don’t know if my little brother is ok….. i’m fucking worried.

Fuck the sistem and capitalism, they bring this situation to us and now we must rebel before the death come to us

SofieLZ

Wait, what? Didn’t he make it? Junior?

The forum ‘Your reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.